It's a big day for me today. Today, I'm officially the staff of the firm. Yes, I've been confirmed today, meaning I've passed my probation, which is a good news for me as I thought I might be under their expectation hence my probation period will be extended. To others, they might not bother about this, but, to me, it means so much, as I feel that my efforts have been recognised. This is crucial for me as this is the thing I need that can boost my self-confidence right now. Yes, I'm so happy :)
I miss home again today, maybe it's because I've lesser things to do right now and more slack time for me to have emotions.
Time really flies, it's already the 8th day of the month. I'm sure this month will pass so fast that I won't realise it's already end of the month. I like that, as it means Chinese New Year is getting near I can smell it! :) We've plan of driving mom back to her hometown next year on 2nd day of Chinese New Year as all her sibblings are there. That's the least thing we (my sister and I) could do after all these years she has raised us :)
Hurray to "no more probation"!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment