She's ready to practice walking and will start consuming porridge today onwards, and I'm thrilled to know about this :)
Today is a better day, it was just like any other day, but a little better than yesterday. I started to have my 3-day-training today. It was all about all the sections we need to audit basically, which I think, should be conducted before we even started to work on any job. Anyway, I love training, food provided, I can save lots. :)
This week almost ends.. It's already Wednesday today, and 2 more working days to go, weekend is so near I can see it coming! I can rest as much as I wish, and I can visit her and take care of her! Soon, very soon.. Dad and mom are coming back soon finally, with all the baby pics, Raya holiday is around the corner!
Oh my... everything is getting better :) I love holidays, do you? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment