Thursday, September 18, 2008

19.9.2008

After that phone call yesterday night, I feel so bad till just now..

I've friends who invited me to go for lunch with them, but I turned them down, saying I've things to do, which is untrue, as I have nothing to do at all now. I'm just not in the mood to talk to anyone for the time being, as today morning I got a call from them again, telling me details what will be done in few hours time.. I'm scared, I actually tried to communicate with Him by praying hoping I can get answers from Him for what happened these weeks, and what I've done that deserve all these pining moments I've to go through.. Silly, I don't even go to church, will He even answers?

Made a milo, sat at my place and stared at my laptop, hoping one of my friend would give me a nudge and chat with me (that's what I need for now).. I'm behaving like a coward, worse yet a MOODY coward recently.

Just when I was having my milo, one of my colleague, Haz came to me and gave me this cupcake.. a very mini cupcake made by her sister-in-law. It looks like a flower and I couldn't help myself but to snap a photo before I eat it.. The icing on top are pearl white along the corner of the mini cupcake, and soft pink in the middle. It looks like a flower, and I can't help myself but to wonder how much time her sister-in-law need to finish one of it, as it's amazingly beautiful.


I smiled, thanked her for being nice to me.

For a moment I forgot all the unhappy things.. Thanks alot Haz. Thanks for showing up when I'm emotionally unwell.

Everything's gonna be alright tomorrow, I'm pretty sure about it. Gotta stay positive or I will sound like a big whiner.

Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo Boo....

No comments: