Never knew a weekend can let me learn that much, and let me remember things I thought I've finally forget, the pain I experienced years ago..
My sister, my cousins and I were waiting in that hall that day. It was cold that night. Waiting seems to be longer than it should be. We slept a little in that hall, hoping everything gonna be alright. It should be alright, it must be alright.. and it turned out to be alright..
Although things turned out to be good, images years ago appeared in my brain, kept flashing out in my memory..
How are you there? Have you found your happiness? Or you're still looking at us because you're worried about us? You know, we missed you from time to time.. We never forget you, in fact we love you even more day by day thinking about sacrifices you made for us.
I wish to speak to you again.. just a minute, can I?
I've graduated, do you know? Did you see me wearing the robe? Are you proud of me?
Sis has became a mother, do you know? Have you seen her baby? Do you agree with me if I say he'll be a handsome guy in future?
Bee has entered her 2nd year of studies in university, do you know? Have you seen her that hardworking before? Are you proud of her?
I've so much to say, yet so little I could let out..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sobs sobs... *hugzz*
Post a Comment