Sunday, October 12, 2008

13.10.2008

Vehicles are moving slowly on the road, I see them in my eyes, from this little window I chose to sit beside. They are going towards their destinations, freely but slowly..

Today I chose to sit beside a window, as I really wish to see something "alive" outside the floor where I stand. There is extremely few staffs in office today, I guess there is just 1/4 of the staffs are actually staying in office today. Previously, even if I reached office at 8a.m., I couldn't find a seat to sit, as the office is crowded. This office is just not enough to capacitate more than a hundred people. However, as we don't always stay in office, management chose to be silent in this matter.

I reached at around 9a.m. today, knowing my senior will be absent today. To my surprise, I see there is just max. 40 people in the office, I can even choose my own place to sit!

I never would have thought the view is that pleasant outside the office, makes my day brighter knowing I can leave this office in just few more hours. There is a building, looks like a school outside the building. I never noticed it. Perhaps I'm just not that observant, or I chose to be one of the K.L. people ignoring things around me.

L.R.T is moving fast, like it owns the world and nothing could stop it from running. I never care to notice how long it takes for one L.R.T to come after another departs, although I travel to office back and forth using it everyday. I failed to notice a lot of things although I use it or see it everyday.

Today onwards, I'm determine to change, to notice those unnoticeable, the smallest change in a place or person, those things that could draws my attention or not.

No comments: