People changes, it's a normal phenomena or I should say, a cruel fact that is happening. Sometimes, we wonder if others would stay the same till we get old, no matter how positive we are, change happens, in a good way or otherwise.
There were times we feel upset for certain people due to their changes. However, we forced ourselves to surrender to the nature. We got upset, and our inborn adaptability makes us feel better over time. On the other hand, there were times we feel glad for the change that took place.
Over time, we should learn to remember all the little good things people do for us, as they ensure our future happiness. It was a bad day yesterday, but when I calmed down and recalled all the happy time I had with her, I felt better. Although we were not that close, just normal friends, it hurts somehow.. Those happy memories actually works when our heart failed to give us the assurance that we need. When our heart fails, our brain will take control, and positive thinking certainly help!
Today is much better day. I had slowly adapt the fact that people will eventually leave us, either by nature or by function. We, should be brave enough to take it.
I just read about our leader's decision to quit in incoming March. He impressed me, for he is a good leader and his unselfish willingness to give away such an important position in the country. Without him, I guess our country is now facing recession. Without his effort in fixing our economy, we are now drawn with country A. I guess there were so less people who recognises his effort because there are pledges and promises that are still unfulfilled, but he had do so much for us. It must have been an extremely hard decision for him, and I'm really impressed with him. His big forgiving heart will surely ensure a place for him near to his God. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment