Monday, September 22, 2008

23.9.2008

I read all the posts I wrote so far, discovered that "My Heavenly Home" should be replaced with "My Emo Blog".. All my posts are so emo, which is not congruent with my goal when I set up this blog at the first place.

This blog supposed to note all happy things, yet all unhappy moments are recorded bit by bit here. Therefore, this post onwards, all entries will only be positive ones.

Today, I saw a quote that really makes me feel better..
"You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses" - Tom Wilson -
It's more than true, the way you live your life is in your hand to decide, whether you want to be grumpy or happy all the time. Change a little on how you think, or change your perspective, you'll find things are not as bad as you thought.

I've also learned few English words today, words that I never cared knowing..

Lontar Peluru = Shot put
Lontar Cakera = Discus throw
Lontar Lembing = Javelin throw

I've received a call from an old friend today and I'm happy, as I didn't expect it. Things are getting better nowadays. Aunt is getting better, work is getting smoother, even my colleagues are being friendlier with me.. Today I actually feel happy, and seems like my better days will come in no time :) I know today onwards, bad lucks will leave me behind, and I'll start experiencing new, good, and happy things :)

Looking forward to the Raya holiday next week, I hope to spend more time at home with my parents. They will be back next week :)

Ahh.. there's a song writes about what I feel currently.. "What a wonderful world"..

I see trees of green,
Red roses too
I see them bloom
For me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you.

I hear babies cry, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful world.

1 comment:

yingying said...

discus throw? u must discuss b4 u throw 1 a?