"Noble mother", is a word I came across past two days. I heard that word from my younger sister.
On 12th September, my elder sister finally gave birth to a beautiful, super cute baby boy. His name is Ian. She told me that the pain is beyond what I can imagine.
Thinking back to my childhood years that I spent mostly with my elder sister, I still couldn't really believe that she is actually a mother, and I'm actually an aunt.
That is the only good news that kept me going during the terrible weekend. I'm happy for her. "Noble" or any word could never be enough to describe any mothers on earth.
At this point of time, I just wish everything will be fine and baby Ian will be healthy all the time.
On 12th September, my elder sister finally gave birth to a beautiful, super cute baby boy. His name is Ian. She told me that the pain is beyond what I can imagine.
Thinking back to my childhood years that I spent mostly with my elder sister, I still couldn't really believe that she is actually a mother, and I'm actually an aunt.
That is the only good news that kept me going during the terrible weekend. I'm happy for her. "Noble" or any word could never be enough to describe any mothers on earth.
At this point of time, I just wish everything will be fine and baby Ian will be healthy all the time.

No comments:
Post a Comment