Wednesday, September 17, 2008

18.9.2008

Things are getting much better these two days after few terrible days. The chinese saying is true, no matter how worst the problem is, it will be solved one day. If we couldn't solve, we can just wait, hoping time could slowly cure our wounds.

Today is the first time I'm being appraised. Senior is good enough to give me an "average" instead of "poor" and "need improvement". I'm happy, really.. Thinking back the works I've done, I don't think I deserve that grade, as I'm still a newbie here, doesn't know much.. my audit methodology isn't that good till I attended the training that day. My works are like a mess, I thought I would get grades below average..

This is hard, harder than I expected, but I'm coping it.. I'm trying my best to cope, hoping I'll be better after past working experiences. I'm glad, I feel blessed, however I must stay humble and stay positive so that I could be better. I will be, yes, I can do it, I'm pretty sure about it :)

Oh yeah, something to be proud of -- 2 persons actually laughed at my jokes!

No comments: