It's already the 3rd day of CNY and I'm going back to work tomorrow.. sigh... This new year is no fun at all..
In previous year, we gather at ching's home on the first day.. but this year, I can't join them :( This new year passed real fast, it's like a normal weekend for me, the only difference is that, I need to wake up earlier this weekend for the breakfast we have together..
I wish the happy moment lasts longer, I wish my company be a little bit more considerate, I wish I can have an outing with people I care in hometown.. I wish I could spend a little bit more time with my family, I wish I need not to come back to KL this soon..
Hope this year will be better, wish everyone will do better this year. Future, here we come! It's our year, our time to prove we are capable! Yes, we can do it, Malaysia boleh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hug hug.. that time u dn get to hug me... hihi...
hu hu... i miss you ying.. hug hug
Post a Comment