Ying, sorry again for not informing you that I went to JB that day.. We were rushing our final audit, and need to complete it within a week, and our partner suddenly lower our specific materiality level, and we need to do MUCH more things compared to interim.. so, I really had no time, I slept at around 2 or 3am everyday in JB.. sorry again..
JB trip this time was same as previous one, stayed at the same hotel, only difference is that we are staying in a smaller room this time.
The band has changed.. They change the band every 3 months, so nothing to be surprise of (that's what I thought).. We went into the lounge by telling them that we are there for audit, and we got into the lounge easily. The band ROCKS! Their vocal is great, really.. just that, I wonder if they would feel cold as they were wearing almost nothing that night.. They were so energetic that they were moving around, jumping around as if they were those rabbits with Energizer battery.. durative and energetic I would say..
However, the environment is just not my cup of tea.. smokey, dark, and well, same as what we saw in the movie.. It was so smelly that I couldn't stand for longer although I wished to finish listening to one of the song they were singing..
As for the client, SUPERB nice.. I LOVE this client, I wish my work is to audit their hotel 24/7 throughout the year.. hehehe
As for ying, sorry again.. not that I don't care for you.. it's just.. well.. I came back on 2/1/09, worked on 3/1/09, rest on 4/1/09, study on 5/1/09 and departed on the same day..
Oh well, time for bath :) continue next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment