
According to thestar.com.my, Honda has unveiled new walking device that supports bodyweight, and the promise is reduced muscle and joint fatigue for people who stand for long periods of time or perform repetitive tasks that put strain on the lower body.
It comprises of a seat, frame, and shoes which can be fitted easily without being fastened to the user. Using one of the motors, the seat lifts to take the user’s weight as the frame between the shoe and seat bends and extends like real knees. As a result, the load on leg muscles and joints is reduced.
The 6.5kg device features technology used in Honda’s advanced humanoid robot, ASIMO, and benefits from the extensive study of human walking patterns carried out by Honda engineers in ASIMO's development. The company said it will now begin testing the device in real-world conditions.
Honda is smart to come out with this concept, to make life more comfortable..
I bet all the guys gonna love it.. Why? I leave you to find out..

I guess this picture will help you think of the reason..
1 comment:
ahahaha... you very sampat ey..
Post a Comment