Monday, November 24, 2008

About Sampat

Sampat is a dialect, means "nosy" in a friendly way. However, sampat is also some sort of sweet names for me, generally carry the meaning of "girl", "sweetie" or what-so-ever.

I know her since I was 5 years old, I think. I hardly remember the time I spent in kindergarten. What I remember is, we were "under" MT and Joanne. They are "dai kah jie" in our class. The only difference between them and gangster is that, we need not to give "dai kah jie" money, we need to give them food during recess.

We went to the same primary school, but we were in different class at first grade. What I remembered was a dance she participated in, something like a sexy cheerleader dance or something. Teachers are freaks back then, they forced them to dress in sexy bikinis. Poor girls... they were only 7 at that time :/

Anyway, she can sing like a bird, but I still think my voice is better than her back then, until it's proven otherwise.

I forgot how we spent our times during primary school, I guess she was too busy "prefect"'ing and I was too busy being a normal student. We had our differences, hence I don't know what brought us even closer. We were sitting nearer to each other every year.

In fifth grade, she was sitting in front of me, as she was MUCH shorter than me. We bullied YH together and we slowly turned him into a monster without a trace. It wasn't my fault, as she was the one who taught me all the skills needed to bully people. I became a bully because of her. Anyway, I enjoy being a bully.

When I started to think I'm the strongest person on earth, she proved me wrong once again by teaching WC the bully skills that I need to survive. (Betrayal!) My nightmare started in 6th grade, WC beats me almost everyday, as he is not as strong as sampat-po. I became a sandbag till one day she raised her hand asking for a change. LE is then being arranged to sit beside me.

We lived happily ever after.


Well.. Not quite, I will continue her monsterous acts in the next blog, as I can't defeat the sleepiness.

No comments: