The day before I came back to KL, I received a call from another senior telling me that I'll be having a stocktake in JB on 31st. It will last till 2nd January 2009.
Spending my new year in JB? I think I'm ok with it until I was told that the stocktake I will be doing is actually an estate stocktake. In short, I'll be spending my new year eve and new year in the estate, an isolated place somewhere in Kota Tinggi, surrounded by forest. I doubt if there is any signal for my phone!
A while after I received the call, I regretted, after knowing that is actually an estate. I mean, I'm not an adventurous type of person. Being trapped in the middle of nowhere in JB certainly won't make me feel good, and I'm positive about what I thought.
I've been told that there are ghosts in the forest.
I've also been told that there will be wild animals such as tigers and bears in there.
I've also been told that there won't be any water supply there as it's not developed yet and everyone need to share a river/source of water to do everything.
I just feel miserably helpless, excited yet afraid. I am excited as this is a new thing for me, afraid for whatever I've been told, helpless for not being able to make any changes.
I'll leave it with God. I guess I'll strive through and come back with stories. I may as well brag to scare the juniors who will be going there next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wei, datang JB tak panggil
Post a Comment