Monday, December 29, 2008

Wan & Ridzuan

During my stay in the hotel, I've came across this funny telephone conversation, which I wished to remember till the end of my life, therefore writing it down. It may not seem funny to you, but it does cheer me up each time I thought of it.

Me : Hello, good evening, can I speak to Mr. Ridzuan?
Wan : (noisy in the background) I can't hear you, what did you say?
Me : Can I speak to Mr. Ridzuan?
Wan : What?
Me : May I know who is on the line?
Wan : Wan speaking here.
Me : Oh, Wan! Wan, it's the auditor here ya, can I know if Mr. Ridzuan still work here?
Wan : Mr. Ridzuan? He has already resigned larr..
Me : Oh ok, never mind. Can I have your full name? Can you please spell it out? I need it for documentation.
Wan : Oh ok. R-i-d-z-u-a-n B-i-n M-u-s-t-a-p-h-a
Me : (hold my laughter) Thanks Wan.


Once I hang up the phone, I laughed for at least 5 minutes.

Stress... Laughter is the best medicine.

No comments: