Wednesday, March 05, 2008
CJ 7
I personally think that this movie is not as bad as what my friend had commented. After receiving several bad "reviews" from my friends, I almost gave up on this movie thinking that watching it is only a waste of money. After struggling for 2 weeks on "go" or "don't go", I went for the movie last Tuesday. After all, Stephen Chow is my favourite actor since I was a kid! RM5.00 for a movie, not too "burdening" for me, I guess.
I was expecting this movie to make me swear on the producer in the end, but I walked outta the cinema with a smile. It is a real touching movie. Although it is unreal, fiction, not-logic-if-you-bring-your-brain-into-the-cinema, it did make me cry in the climax of the movie and smile in the end.
It wasn't that bad. The "mascot" is cute, superb cute. It penetrates some moral values into the film and it actually a way to educate the kiddos nowadays to treasure what they have. The super cutie is now a hit, and everyone who watched the movie made it as their idols.
After walking out of the cinema, I actually the super cutie t-shirt in the customer service counter. The management team knows the market well, and actually started selling the t-shirts now. I guess this movie will be making lots of money (including those royalties they got for each cutie printed on their products).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
although many people had said, this is not the kind of stephen chow's film that they like, i will still give this film a 3 out of 5. Personally, i quite enjoy the movie. Just the story is too short... Many ideas still can add in to prolong the story and make it more excited.
Post a Comment