Although my convocation has already passed for 4 days, it's still fresh in my mind. I missed every bit of it, from singing our national anthem before distributing the scroll till singing our song "permata dunia" in the end of the ceremony.
I expected it to be boring. However, it is not as boring as I thought. It hits me when they sing both Negaraku and Permata Dunia. I guess that would be the last day I will ever listen to Permata Dunia. Such a beautiful song, that would be one of the thing I missed most.
Looking back, my orientation in university seems like not far away. That was the day I first stepped into Melaka, and that was the day I actually need to stay with other strangers, living far away from home. Crying is part of the process that everyone would experience in university life, I assume. Crying for missing home too much, or stress, or bad result or the fact that you felt so lonely is part of our university life.
However, each experience makes us stronger, and makes us tougher to face the cruel world in future.
My convocation was amazing. I felt so loved as my parents, my cousins, and even friends came to visit me and congratulate me for making it. I'm thrilled to see the happiness on their face, which makes me feel that I've made them proud. I can actually see their eyes smiling, which is real, and warm, and sincere. I feel so blessed to see all these precious emotions with my eyes. However, I really hope my elder sister could see all these. I know she will be so proud of me if she sees me in my graduation robe with my scroll.
Finally, my "graduating" status has changed to "graduated". I'm offically graduated from the university. I guess it implies that I'm getting old. I'm officially walking to Chapter 2 of my life, working. I'm a fresh graduate of Chapter 1 of my life :)
Hopefully the roads I'm undertaking will be smooth. God, bless me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment