Friday, August 24, 2007

The Da Vinci Code


Source

After reading till almost 3/4 of the book, I carefully put a bookmark on the page I've just finished reading, closed the book in disbelief. Undeniably, Dan Brown is a very intelligent person. He seems to be an extreme observant person. At that moment, I just wish, to know him personally. How on earth that he got a brain like that?

He can link every single little thing that we might overlook, put them accordingly and apply on his book. Who on earth will actually think that Disney does related to Mary Magdalene?

I did a small note on every little thing he said. I will search everything out to see if they are what he said.

Is there really 13 glasses in The Last Supper?
Is there a letter "M" in The Last Supper?

Source

Is there really the word "SEX" in The Lion King?

Source

Still, I really couldn't believe what I was reading. Are they co-incidence? Or Dan Brown is just way too smart to link everything together to support his book?

Honestly, I have no idea...

2 comments:

yingying said...

u should read deception point too! it is so interesting that u'll 4gt to breath when u are reading the book!

Calista said...

I think I did, maybe.. I don't know.. I've read too many books last year. I actually wanted to write reviews on all the books I read but too lazy hehehe..